Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

FUNNY LITTLE CREATURES

I was looking through some old sketchbooks of mine and I noticed I had a few of these funny little creatures which I had included throughout the pages. The one I liked the best and smiled when I turned to it is the tall gangly one that's holding a plant leaf of some sort. I decided I would share them with you. I hope at least one of these will bring a smile to your face as it did to mine! We all need to do that at LEAST once a day! :D







If any of these succeeded in making you smile then my goal for the day is done. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment