Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Friday, March 1, 2013

SCBWI CONFERENCE

The SCBWI Conference was held last Saturday in Salt Lake City. It was AMAZING!!! Martha Rago critiqued our final pieces from her intensive (photo below). She had a lot of good things to say and I learned A TON of things I didn't know before! It was so worth the time, energy, lack of sleep, etc. to participate in her intensive and if another is ever offered, I'd sign up in a heart beat!


Mark and Caralyn Buehner  spoke for about an hour at the conference, as well. What a talented couple. She writes and he illustrates. An amazing team! I was so impressed with Mark's illustration skills, that I went home and bought three of his books. Caralyn wrote one of them. These books are a nice addition to my little library of children's books.


Here's the three I bought:




2 comments:

  1. I loved your painting for the conference! I really liked the distorted perspective and the color pallet. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete