Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wow! Christmas is upon us! How did it get here so quickly? It's always amazing to me how fast the time starts to fly after Halloween!  It must be that during the school terms I seem to have blinders on.  It seems I see nothing else but school projects! Well now the term is over and I have a few weeks to recoup and focus on the things I've neglected over the past few months. During these next few weeks, I'm hoping to get some of my current paintings posted. Since the mother of this little boy wanted a print for her husband for Christmas and I have this one already photographed, I'm starting with this one. I hope you like it!


4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Cyndi...you are soooo talented. I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cyndi...that is amazing! I thought it was a photograph! Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton! I appreciate your comments. I hope to get more up before school starts up again!

    ReplyDelete