Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Monday, June 30, 2014

PHOTO REPAIR

A friend of mine came to me and asked me if I could fix an old photo she had of her and her sister when they were just little girls. She didn't have the negative and this was the only photo she had of both of them together. Her sister passed away last year from cancer so this project was very important to her. Not only did she want a copy for herself but she wanted to give one to her dad for Fathers' Day as well. I was pleased that I was able to help her out.


BEFORE:

AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment