Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

3x3 MAGAZINE PICTURE BOOK SHOW

I have been honored by 3x3, The Magazine Of Contemporary Illustration once again! I have been accepted into their picture book show no. 11 which will be available this winter. I had TWO pieces accepted this time. I am so grateful for the great art direction I received by two wonderful men. Perry Stewart and Don Seegmiller have been friends, mentors and so much more to me, over the past few years. My love for them is more than I can express. I appreciate their critiques, suggestions and comments. This honor goes out to them.

Here are the two pieces I had accepted:



No comments:

Post a Comment