Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

 THANK YOU!!!

Well, I went and did it! I submitted my work, for the first time EVER, to a professional and prestigious illustration competition! I can't believe I did it! I was shaking like a leaf on a tree as I sized my photos to their specific dimensions and filled out the forms on line. I have to say thank you to so many of you for your encouragement and compliments. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have even thought about it. Many of you have so many wonderful things to say about my illustrations but to me, well, my work still needs work. I don't really and truly believe I'll be accepted into their magazine, but I accomplished something I haven't accomplished before and I believe the next time I submit work, 1. It will be better work, and 2. I won't be so freaked out about it! It's probably best that I now forget I even submitted the work so I won't add more stress onto my plate over the next few months. School adds plenty of stress enough, thank you. No more is needed.

Thank you again! Here are a couple of the pieces I submitted.





2 comments:

  1. These are great Cyndi! You really are a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing Cyndi! I am just speechless!

    ReplyDelete