Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Monday, January 9, 2012

 Back To School For ME!

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back to School I Go! Oh, Woops! That goes with a different story. Um, well, anyway, It is back to school for me and like I've mentioned before, during the school term, I put on my blinders so all I can see is projects. My postings will, for now, probably become minimal if not extinct. So sorry, but I hope you've enjoyed what I've posted over this winter break and I hope to see you in the Spring!

This illustration is from my Children's Book Illustration class which was taught by the wonderful, amazing, and talented, Will Terry. He's an amazing children's book illustrator! I love his style! (And NO! I'm not getting extra credit for saying this! Just to let you know!) But really, you should check him out sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment