Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

CHILDREN

Children are amazing, aren't they?! Their love of life, curiosity, and excitement over the littlest things inspire me and brings a smile to my face. I love seeing the world through their eyes. Courage, determination, and innocence are wonderful attributes to have and are just a few that I see in children. It seems, we as adults, lose some of these attributes over the years. Why is that, I wonder? Maybe we take innocence for being naive or determination for being over bearing. I really don't know why and I'm not going to try and figure that out just now. I just think, we as adults, are missing out.

I have chosen to focus my BFA project on children. I want others to be touched as much as I am by the greatness that can be found in their hearts. I hope, through my paintings, you will feel their greatness, their energy, their passion. They truly are amazing to me.


4 comments:

  1. I saw this painting at school and thought it was just SPECTACULAR! Really, just a beautiful image. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi I have always thought you were very good....I was wrong. You are amazing. I would like to talk to you about doing something of my late husband for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cricket, I would love to do a painting for you! However, it may have to wait until May. School starts back up on Monday and I'm usually pretty swamped during the school term. Give me a call anytime! Would love to talk to you about it!

    ReplyDelete