Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!
And thanks for visiting! This blog has given me the opportunity to share my work with the WORLD! Isn't that amazing to think about?! It seems, almost overnight, the world has shrunk in size. Please continue to visit. I hope you like what you see.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HALLOWEEN

I see Halloween decorations, trinkets, and gizmos everywhere and it's only the middle of September! I do have to agree that it is a fun time of year. My favorite part of it all is seeing a child experiencing it for the first time. They just don't know what to expect or how to react. They want to be happy and excited- which they are when they receive the candy- but then there's some scary masks and costumes out there that put some doubt into the whole reason for being out on this particular night. Every year, I see the princesses, the super heroes, the witches, and the zombies. I guess that's part of the tradition. However, I like the creative costumes even more. One of my favorite costumes from last year was worn by my niece's little boy. He was dressed as a cow with a sign around his neck saying, "EAT MORE CHIKIN". If you have a Chic-Fil-A in your state then you know what this means! I LOVE there advertising! When I saw this costume, I had to smile. Just so cute and creative! Well, without my niece knowing, I drew him in my sketchbook. I thought I'd post him in his costume along with some others I enjoyed drawing. I'll throw in some other Halloween stuff too. One's a self portrait! Can you tell which one? Hint: I've included my dogs, Poochie and Zoey! I hope you enjoy it!







The following aren't really Halloween sketches but I thought I'd include them anyway.




1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing artist Cyndi! We have a new St Bernsrd puppy and are getting a Mastiff next month if you want something else to draw. LOL

    ReplyDelete